Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hi children,

Thanks for your posts. We have really enjoyed reading all about your school. We are the Turtles class and we are 5 and 6 years old. There are 30 of us in our class. We have written some questions for you.
How many children are in your classes?
Is it nice not having to wear school uniform?
Do you have school dinner or packed lunches?
What time do you start and finish school?
What is your country like?

Thank you. We hope to hear from you soon.

From the Turtles class.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Turtles,
    It's nice to hear from you. In each class at Nathaniel Morton, there are about 24-25 children. In the two classes at Cold Spring, there are about 13-14. Last year they were all together in one big class.
    Our school day goes from 9:00-3:15.
    You can see videos of both schools at lunch on this blog. Some children bring lunches from home and others buy lunch in the cafeteria.
    The students are drawing pictures of things to see in and around Plymouth and I will post them as a slide show when they are finished.
    When I was un elementary school and high school, I wore a uniform and I didn't really like it. My uniform was grey and blue plaid with a little bit of red. I like your bright purple uniforms much better. In high school I had a wool skirt that was navy and blue check and we could wear our own sweaters with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats up?
    I havn't heard from you I have 24 kids
    in my class and I do like wearing are own cloths especily pajama day do you have pajama day?no I do not have dinner lunches but somtimes my mom packs me lunches. I start school at 9:00
    and it ends at 3:00 my contry is plymouth and its really a great town it has ice cream places which I like a lot and lots of restraunts nice hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete