Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello, boys and girls in Plymouth, Massachusetts and Plymouth, England! I am so excited that children from our two countries have this chance to get to know each other and to learn something about our towns. Both of our towns have histories that are important to our countries, and it will be fun to learn about the things we have in common as well as what makes us different. I hope through this project you will make new friends and be able to communicate from an ocean away. I hope you enjoy your "armchair travel." I will check in with you from time to time to see how you are doing. Have fun! Mrs. Dolloff

2 comments:

  1. Feb.9,2010
    Dear students,
    In our class we have class pets I like the ants and their blue gell that has everything they need in it even air holes.We can whear whatever cothes we want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do have 1 playgroung i wish we had too like you

    ReplyDelete